Tomorrow, Yarn Crawl LA County 2014 begins! Today we’ll be busy, busy, busy setting up our shop to welcome the “crawlers”. But before we do, it’s time we reveal our raffle prizes! This year we’re giving away terrific prizes from our sponsors, Blue Sky Alpacas, Spud and Chloe, and Slipped Stitch Studios!
Our store raffle rules are pretty simple: one raffle ticket per person, filled out legibly with your name, address, phone number and email. We will be drawing winners after Yarn Crawl LA and winners will be notified via email on Tuesday, April 8th. Anyone who visits our store can enter the raffle, no purchase necessary.
OK! So this year, we’re raffling off . . . .
- “Campfire Mitts” knitting kit from Spud and Chloe. This kit includes the pattern designed by Colleen Powley, one skein of Spud and Chloe Fine, and an adorable Pretty Cheep Project Bag. (Bag print may vary.)
- “Camo Hat” knitting kit from Blue Sky Alpacas. This kit includes the hat pattern, a skein of Blue Sky Alpacas Worsted Cotton Multi, and a Pretty Cheep Project Bag.. (Bag print may vary.)
- The whimsical “Fairy Tale Hoodie” kit from Spud and Chloe. This kit includes the hoodie pattern, five skeins of Spud and Chloe Outer in a cute Spud and Chloe kit box!
- The dramatic “Kaw Valley Wrap” knitting kit from Blue Sky Alpacas. This kit includes the wrap pattern, seven skeins of Blue Sky Alpacas Alpaca Silk, and a Pretty Cheep Project Bag!
- A brand new Slipped Stitch Studios Studio Tote and matching Studio Tot! This bag style is new for 2014 and features expandable pockets for tucking away extra skeins, a water bottle, camera, you name it! The matching Studio Tot (not pictured) can be clipped to the interior of the bag, allowing for easy access and organization. Makes great carry-on!
Special thanks to our sponsors – Blue Sky Alpacas, Spud and Chloe, and Slipped Stitch Studios – for providing the prizes for our raffle this year. (You guys are awesome!) And to the Yarn Crawl Committee for coordinating, planning, troubleshooting and creating an event that we look forward to all year! Thank you so much!
See y’all at the crawl!