returns & exchanges
We understand that the color and texture of a yarn can look different on different computer monitors. Therefore, any in stock, non-sale yarn purchased online from Knitculture.com may be returned for a full refund within 10 days of receipt.
- The yarn must be in new, truly unused and resalable condition, and in its original packaging
- Please contact us for return authorization before you mail your yarn back to us, and we will credit the original credit card used to make the purchase.
- We must have prior return authorization before we can accept and process your return and you are responsible for return shipping costs!
- Yarn purchased at a discounted price may not be returned or exchanged.
- Non-sale yarn may be exchanged for store credit up to 60 days from date of purchase.
- We will issue a store credit when we receive your yarn.
- Special order yarns are not returnable.
- Studio club subscriptions, kits, books, patterns, magazines, needles, notions, and all sale items are non-returnable.
- Exchange orders will be charged shipping.