returns & exchanges
We understand that the color and texture of a yarn can look different on different computer monitors. Therefore, any in stock, non-sale yarn purchased online from Knitculture.com may be returned for a full refund within 10 days of receipt.
- The yarn must be in new, truly unused and resalable condition, and in its original packaging
- Please contact us for return authorization before you mail your yarn back to us, and we will credit the original credit card used to make the purchase.
- We must have prior return authorization before we can accept and process your return and you are responsible for return shipping costs!
- Yarn purchased at a discounted price may not be returned or exchanged.
- Non-sale yarn may be exchanged for store credit up to 60 days from date of purchase.
- We will issue a store credit when we receive your yarn.
- Special order yarns are not returnable.
- Studio club subscriptions, kits, books, patterns, magazines, needles, notions, and all sale items are non-returnable.
- Exchange orders will be charged shipping.
- Products purchased with a third party voucher are considered final sale merchandise, and cannot be returned or exchanged. After the listed expiry and end of the promotional period, the voucher may only be used toward purchase of classes (no products) at Knit Culture Studio.